1. All winners must provide a valid photo ID (i.e. driver’s license, state issued ID, handicap ID, military ID, or passport), and their Club Cypress
2. If the ID presented is expired, the prize can be held at the Cashier’s Cage for up to three weeks. If the winner does not present a valid ID
at the Cashier’s Cage within the three weeks allotted, the prize will be forfeited.
3. All winners must complete a 1099 form and a W-9 form prior to receiving their prize; if applicable.
4. All winners must claim their prize; there will be no substitutions or transfers of prizes to any other guest on behalf of the winner.
5. All winners are responsible for paying all applicable local, state and federal taxes that may be incurred due to winning prize during any drawing.
6. By participating in this promotion, winners voluntarily and irrevocably provide Cypress Bayou Casino Hotel permission and the absolute right
to publish their picture and make public all winnings for advertising purposes. Cypress Bayou Casino Hotel employees are not eligible to participate
in this promotion. No immediate family member living in the same household as any Marketing, Player Development or Technical Services employee
is eligible to participate in this promotion. No employee of the Chitimacha Tribal Gaming Commission or any immediate family member living
in their household is eligible to participate in this promotion. Customers cannot participate if listed in the Cypress Bayou Casino Hotel 86’d
list or the Commission exclusion list. These customers, when identified, will be ejected and, if appropriate, charged. Vendors, contractors,
representatives and consultants of Cypress Bayou Casino Hotel are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
7. This promotion is subject to change or modification at any time and the interpretation of the rules, eligibility, and prize distribution is
at the sole discretion of Cypress Bayou Casino Hotel.
8. Cypress Bayou Casino Hotel Management will resolve any dispute or situation not covered by the official rules.
9. Any dispute associated with this promotion shall be handled in accordance with the rules and regulations set forth in Chapter Nine of the Chitimacha
Gaming Commission Class III Regulations.
10. By entering into this promotion, any and all participants agree to all of the above stated rules and regulations.